Sunday, April 19, 2009

Charles Bronson- Complete Disgocrappy

I Know that this is widely avaiable on the internet and blogsophere already, but all my actually rare stuff needs to be ripped so i can put it on here, so i figure well settle with this for now.
If you dont know this classic, they were an earlier pioneer of powerviolence, and are from the chicago/dekalb area of Illinois, where i live, so this gives me a nice feeling of local pride. :) The sound is mostly super fast hardcore inspired pv with noise rock elements and rare moments of technical profficiency. The average listener will be completly lost, because as far as i can tell this is stuffed with inside jokes. And if you get the jokes you probably have everything they've made anyway. I believe the first disc is everything they released, and the second disc is all rarieties.

Get it here

3 comments:

  1. Fucking awesome. I bought this cd last year and it's easily one of my favorites. What a great start for a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks man, i do know this. I tried buying this cd but its selling for upwards of 50 bucks on amazon, no matter how great this is no cd is worth that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem. And wow... That's ridiculous.
    I bought mine for around 10 at a little record store near my house...
    Man, some people are blood thirsty. That sucks...

    ReplyDelete